A blog about my escapades and experiences!

Finally !!!



              There are certain things we plan to do which get postponed recurrently and then "someday" when we eventually  manage to avoid all those "unavoidable circumstances " (the real reason being nothing but sheer laziness) and get it done , comes the sigh "Finally! I have done it ".Here is one of them for me. Couldn't think of a better title though. The radiologist we are referring here may not be "wandering " that much, though his thoughts definitely are.This blog mirrors the same.Don't expect anything from this blog .Neither do I !

P.S.: The first title I could think of was P.S. I love you. I know it sound too mushy but before you have any thoughts let me clarify I am not referring to the  Cecelia Ahern novel and neither the movie by the same name .It relates to my love for the concept of P.S. - A vent for the after thoughts that keep haunting you. Unfortunately (or actually fortunately ) for me the search giant has kept this one reserved , so had to be satisfied with this one.




Dr. Amar Udare Dr. Amar Udare Author

InstaGram

Popular Posts

Followers

Total Pageviews